Sallie Mae - Completing the Dream Scholarship Program
The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF) and Sallie Mae Fund are proud to offer financial assistance to outstanding students attending an accredited post-secondary institution or continuous education program.
Two hundred and fifty (250) students completing a two-year, four-year, or trade/vocational certificate/certification program will be selected to receive a gap scholarship up to $2,500 for the 2021 – 2022 academic school year.
Selected students must be in good academic standing, but at risk of not returning to or graduating/ completing due to an outstanding financial need, and/or emergency situation that leads to a financial aid crisis.
- Enrolled at an accredited post-secondary institution or continuous education programopens in a new window
*Vocational/Technical certificate/certification program
- Enrolled in your final year of study
- Degree or program ends Fall 2021 semester
- Have an unpaid school balance up to $2,500
- Current cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or higher
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- Be a diverse candidate
-Diverse shall include, but not limited to:
*Belonging to an underserved community
- Able to demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Demonstrate good moral character in all aspects of your life, including personal, professional, educational, in your community, and online presence.
How to Apply
All Applicants Must:
- Need to upload a professional image
This application closes on December 31, 2021 (12 noon EST).
Funding is available until the funds are exhausted or until the end of the Fall term 2021, whichever comes first.