- Applicants must have a high school GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Applicants must have graduated from a high school in one of the following counties:
St. Clair, Sanilac, Lapeer, Macomb, or Huron
- Students must be enrolled at SC4 full-time (at least 12 credit hours) for each semester (fall and winter)
- Must maintain a cumulative SC4 GPA of 3.00 or higher to renew scholarship for a second year
Along with the general scholarship application, the student must include a brief (500 words or less) essay describing why they want to attend SC4, their college/career goals, and their activities/awards both in and out of school. Also, one letter of recommendation and an official ‘final’ transcript with high school GPA are required.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please include a brief (500 words or less) essay describing why you want to attend SC4, your college/career goals, and your activities/awards both in and out of school.
- Please provide a name and e-mail address for a letter of recommendation.
- Please submit a copy of your high school transcript.