Complete Your Degree - Community Foundation of St. Clair County
The CYD program has the following criteria and preferences:
1. Young adults who have already completed some college credits at SC4 or another college, but who are at risk of not completing their college education due to life needs and obstacles
2. Young adults who previously tried college or university at a four-year institution
3. Young adults who graduated from high school within the last several years, but who never tried college before
4. Graduating high school seniors who attended either a high school in Port Huron or Marine City
5. Young adults who are single parents; those who would be first generation college graduates; those from single parent families; low-income; minority; TIP eligible (Tuition Incentive Program)
For more information on the CYD program, please contact Aimee Gudme at firstname.lastname@example.org or 810-984-4761.