GVSU Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
Grand Valley State University announces the PHI THETA KAPPA Scholarship.
You could receive up to $1,200 in scholarship money.
To be eligible you must:
1. Be admitted to Grand Valley State University by March 1 for the fall semester.
2. Have achieved at least a 3.5 cumulative grade point average.
3. Be a member of the PTK Honor Society.
4. Enroll as a full time student at Grand Valley State University.
5. Submit a letter of application indicating your education, career goals, and involvement in PTK.
6. Have received your Associates degree.
To apply for the PHI THETA KAPPA Scholarship please fill out an application through mySchoalrships at www.gvsu.edu/scholarships. Students must be admitted to GVSU to complete the application.
For additional information regarding this merit-based scholarship and other scholarships for which you may qualify, contact the Grand Valley State University Admissions Office:
1 Campus Drive, Allendale, MI 49401
Toll Free: 1-800-748-0246
Web Site: http://www.gvsu.edu