Port Huron Lions Club Visually Impaired Scholarship
The following criteria will be considered:
- Applicants must be a freshman or sophomore of St. Clair County Community College
- Applicant must have a documented visual impairment.
- Applicants must have and maintain a 2.0 grade point average.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree/certificate program.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must write a personal statement describing how receiving the scholarship would help them to pursue their personal and professional goals.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload documentation verifying your visual impairment.
- Please provide a personal statement describing how receiving this scholarship would help you to pursue your personal and professional goals.