Foreign Language Scholarship
Awarded to a current SC4 student at the time of application who has completed a minimum of two years of study in the same foreign language (two years of a high school foreign language are equivalent to one year of college level language). The scholarship will provide an opportunity for travel, work or study in a country where the official language is the language the student is studying.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a name and email address for a letter of recommendation from an individual who can support your interest in perfecting your language skills and your interest in international study.
- Please provide a name and email address for a letter of recommendation from a foreign language faculty member.
- Please provide a name and email address for an employer reference.
- Have you completed two years of study in the same foreign language?
- What foreign language courses did you complete in high school?
- Please include a 100-150 word essay explaining something about yourself, what you plan on doing with this degree (how it will help you in the future) , your education and career goals and other objectives.
- Incoming freshmen/recent high school graduates please submit a copy of your high school transcript.
- Show 2 more